Automatic Taxi diagram

XPRSAV8R

Right - it's not completely automatic. But when you're in the airport environment, pressing and holding the map knob for about 2 seconds will bring up the georeferenced airport diagram for the airport (assuming that there is one on the Seattle Avionics USB memory stick.)
Tested this multiple times over the weekend. Works well: pressing the map knob for 2 seconds!

RVDan

I love flying!
I tried this on 3 flights with a flight plan where the airport was where I was landing. On landing tried the push and hold on rollout. Worked on 1 airport and on the other2 got the message that plate wasn’t available. When I went to map info, some odd airport was selected, not the one I was at, and not one we selected otherwise. Today worked at one airport I was at. So works sometimes but not others.

Right - it's not completely automatic. But when you're in the airport environment, pressing and holding the map knob for about 2 seconds will bring up the georeferenced airport diagram for the airport (assuming that there is one on the Seattle Avionics USB memory stick.)

Is it possible that Dynon can make this automatic in either a hardware or software update?

Last edited: