2 Navs into 2 D10As thru HS34

Dave H.

I have 2 nav radios feeding 2 D10As through an HS34. I can select NAV 1 to display CDI on both D10As, or I can select NAV 2 to display on both D10As.
Can I display NAV 1 on one D10A and NAV 2 on the other D10A, both through the HS34?

brianreid

I love flying!
Dave, Give them a chance to answer. According to the time stamp on your two posts, you only gave them about six hours on a Friday. They're working remotely due to the virus. And finally this is not their official support but a forum for users. Fairly often Dynon people look at this forum and then can research (if necessary) and provide some answers. If immediate answers are needed call the official support lines. Brian

Dave H.

Dave, Give them a chance to answer. According to the time stamp on your two posts, you only gave them about six hours on a Friday. They're working remotely due to the virus. And finally this is not their official support but a forum for users. Fairly often Dynon people look at this forum and then can research (if necessary) and provide some answers. If immediate answers are needed call the official support lines. Brian

Brian, Re-reading my message, I see that it implies that Dynon did not respond to me and I got impatient. To clarify, they did respond by phone to my earlier phone message and I wanted to forum to know what their answer to my question was.

Thanks,
Dave

Last edited:

brianreid

I love flying!
Brian, Re-reading my message, I see that it implies that Dynon did not respond to me and I got impatient. To clarify, they did respond by phone to my earlier phone message and I wanted to forum to know what their answer to my question was.

Thanks,
Dave
Dave, My apologies. It's really easy to misunderstand things online. Thanks for clarifying, Brian