Adding a Second Display

rfazio1951

I have a Skyview 10" display and having been flying with it. A friend decided to upgrade to the HDX. I bought his 10" touch. My plane is setup for the second screen I just never did it. So his display was installed in his plane and working. What is the procedure to set his display up to work with mine. I'm guessing to copy my config to his system, anything else I need to do, other than the wiring itself.

Thanks in advance for any help

Raymo

I love aviation!
Richard,

See page 4-40 of the install manual (rev AD). If you set the tail number of the new screen to DYNON, it will pick up the settings from your first screen. Be sure to install a network cable between them so map updates sync across both.

rfazio1951

I can't find anything in the install manual or user manual on two display setup. There is some notes on wiring in the install manual but nothing on adding the second display. I'm looking at the install manual 4-40??

Raymo

I love aviation!
The info I referenced, Aircraft Information, starts on the bottom of 4-39 and mentions multiple screens. There is information on how to wire each the same, as well.

rfazio1951

Ray,

Looked at it many times but it didn't click. Got it now. Thanks again.

RF