AP74 and D120

gteldp71i0

DYNON,given the troubles i am having with my EMS cycling off and on whilst in flight which continually drops out the autopilot, would it be possible to wire my AP74 to the D100 unit thats works.

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Not sure I'm understanding the question. The AP74 MUST be connected to the D100 via DSAB for it to work. Normally all three of those devices would be connected together via DSAB. If you're having trouble with an EMS, of course, get in touch with our tech support directly at 425-402-0433 or support at dynonavionics dot com to troubleshoot that. As an interim measure, if the D120 power cycling is causing the AP74 to not work correctly, then yes, you can disconnect the D120 from the rest of the DSAB network without ill-effect. The D100 is fundamentally the "autopilot" in the system.

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
DYNON,given the troubles i am having with my EMS cycling off and on whilst in flight which continually drops out the autopilot, would it be possible to wire my AP74 to the D100 unit thats works.
Please contact Dynon Tech Support on this issue either by phone or email - either method works well.