Audible Airspace Warning

Animosity2k

So on my checkride a few weeks back I busted some Delta airspace for an immediate failure. I was thinking, is there a way to setup my Dynon Skyview to give me an audible warning when I become that close? I know foreflight does it but with the checkride going on I don't want to have another device on my lap, plus with my headset on it's hard to hear my tablet on my lap.

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
There isn't currently, but there is the airspace widget that is a useful tool to help avoid incursions.

Animosity2k

There isn't currently, but there is the airspace widget that is a useful tool to help avoid incursions.

what is this? Will it pop up on the pfd on the pic side should the map be up on the passenger side dynon?

RV8JD

what is this? Will it pop up on the pfd on the pic side should the map be up on the passenger side dynon?
On the Map display. See "Airspace Proximity" on page 7-23 of the SkyView Classic/ Touch Pilot's User Guide. Here is a clip from that page.

i-RBCZnZt-L.jpg

Last edited:

swatson999

Also in the manual. Are you *reading* the Installation and User's Manuals?

RV8JD

Ingenious! Ty

When I started using my SkyView Touch, I watched the SkyView Training Class videos in addition to perusing the Installation and User's manual. I found them quite helpful. Check them out at this link: