AUDIO OUTPUT FAIL

DundeeDownunder

6 years of faultless operation and now I have the above message on the screen,
On initial boot you have a screen showing the loading of the various sub menu start ups.
One of those reads " Starting Audio Sub System - Failed".
The aircraft has a Dynon Classis 10", Dynon Classic 7", MGL v6 Radio, VP Pro set up.
All the rest of the audio works perfectly.
Where should I start to look to resolve this issue?
PS As suggested in a similar thread last September I have Tested the Audio Messages,
as per the manual, to no avail.

flyingboy

6 years of faultless operation and now I have the above message on the screen,
On initial boot you have a screen showing the loading of the various sub menu start ups.
One of those reads " Starting Audio Sub System - Failed".
The aircraft has a Dynon Classis 10", Dynon Classic 7", MGL v6 Radio, VP Pro set up.
All the rest of the audio works perfectly.
Where should I start to look to resolve this issue?
PS As suggested in a similar thread last September I have Tested the Audio Messages,
as per the manual, to no avail.
Mine did the same some time ago I sent them the log files etc, and Dynon wanted me to send the screens back to them. I felt It was all to much trouble as the expense to send and insure from Aus and be without them for who knows how long was not worth it. I will be keen to see how you go as I would love to have a file fix rather than send.

cbretana

At a minimum, can you reconfigure system to use only one of your screens? If so, I'd try to do that once with each of the two screens, and see if the audio panel issue is associated with only one of them... if that worked, you could at least save half the shipping/insurance costs...