CO Indictor

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
No promises (it's not real until it ships), but it's on the shorter list of features to implement soon.

swatson999

No promises (it's not real until it ships), but it's on the shorter list of features to implement soon.

Excellent! Would that include Dynon hardware, or support for 3rd party monitors? or both?

RonAp

I was just going to suggest this when I saw this thread so let me strongly second this request.
While one can get false alarms such as when taxiing close behind another aircraft that is unusual and being aware of the build up of CO would be very valuable and potentially lifesaving. I use a portable CO monitor but am concerned I would not hear the alert in the cockpit with noise cancelling headphones.

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
SkyView does not currently support the Guardian CO detector other than monitoring a contact closure. Better support in SkyView for these types of devices have been requested a number of times previously, but to date, it has not been implemented.

What RS-232 settings did you use for the CO Guardian 353P? Thanks!

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
SkyView does not currently support any CO detector, other than monitoring and displaying the status of a contact input.

Which ones does Skyview support?