D-100 Times Reset? Trip time reset?

Tcheairs

I have a D-180 as my primary EFIS and use a D-100 primarily in the EMS mode (Dynon EMS system installed). I can get to a Times page on the D-100 in the EMS mode but I am unable to figure out how to do a MANUAL RESET of the current the trip time. Manual says EMS>TIMES>TRPRST. But I do not have a TRPRST option on my Times page I am able to reset the clock and start a TIMER (which I never use) but no way to reset the current trip timer..HELP.

Last edited:

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
I don't have your setup in front of me, but you may need to do that from the D180. Is it in its times page menu?

Tcheairs

TRPRST is not in the TIMES page in the D-180. (on the ground with the engine not running)..

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
So not on the TIMES page, but in the main EMS menu, then TIMES menu, then you should have the TRPRST. It should also show up on the "AUX" page menu (accessed by pressing the not end button under the aux page, button 5 when the aux page is on the right) if there are timers being displayed on the AUX page.

Tcheairs

Where is this procedure found in the D-180 (or D-100) user manual? Nowhere can I find these exact steps to get to "Trprst"....

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
D189 User guide page 10-4. You may need to do it on the D180 since that timer lives in that unit.