D100/AOA/ATR600/EKP4/

echo_sierra

Hello,

I am planning to put all this in my plane but i would like to check a few things first...

1° The Filser ATR600 radio hasn't got any audio input so how can i get the alarm from the stall warning?

2° The EKP4 and the D100 seems to work well together. I read somewhere on this forum that a guy had to put an extra wire and also installed a rs232 plug on the dashboard to feed the EKP with data from flitestar, can you give me more informations about this?

Regards

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
1) It won't be easy without some additional hardware. Some intercoms have auxiliary inputs that can be used for this purpose. Alternatively, a headset with a music input could probably be rigged up as well.

2) He may have just been talking about the particular wiring that made the most sense in his setup. If he had just a EFIS connected to his GPS, he may have connected his GPS serial output to a 9 pin serial connector, as the place where the GPS comes in on the EFIS harness happens to be the same 9 pin serial connector that you already have wired up for firmware updates.