D180 N/A being displayed v5.0

David_Prince

After updating to version 5.0 I am seeing text atrifacts being displayed in the lower corners of the screen. The screen is setup to show EFIF 2/3 on the left and Engine 1/3 on the Right. In the left corner the letter A is flickering. In the right lower corner the letter N The letters kinda flicker. There is also a flickering artifact in the lower section of the VSI tape but this doesn't look like text, just a flicker. I don't remember seeing these prior to the firmware update. The lower corner letters look like N/A is being wrapped at the bottom. Not sure if this post makes sense.

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
We've seen this once before, but I'm having trouble finding the report of this issue. Can you take a picture of your screen in this condition and send it to support@dynonavionics.com please?

The "N/A" text is what you'd see if you had a fuel tank or aux info item on the EMS being displayed, and not calibrated. So dig through your EMS setup, particularly the GP inputs and the # of fuel tanks specified (under EMS>SETUP>GLOBAL to make sure nothing is set that shouldn't be.