DSAB Network Configuration Error

arman1010

The VSPD in pitch servo configuration was changed recently‚ following day both PFD/MFD was displaying "DSAB Network Configuration Error". Ack button or recycling power was not clearing the error. The engine RPM was also showing 1 third of what it should be.
An AME looked into it and noticed that all the values seems to have gone back to factory defaults. For instance the engine is configured as a 6 cylinder instead of the 4 cylinder lycoming that is installed. We are checking if all the old configuration were downloaded or saved earlier.

I am puzzled what could have caused this issue. Could a bad internal battery wipe out all stored configurations?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220513-224443_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220513-224443_Messages.jpg
    344.1 KB · Views: 106

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
Battery wouldn't have anything to do with this issue. A couple of things to check:
1) Was a Network Configuration performed?
2) In the DSAB status menu, is the servo visible? Do all the software versions match?

Whitie

Hi. Arman has started this thread for me.
I've removed the OAT from the configuration and now the network error has been eliminated.
Reset all of the sensor settings to make the instrument gauges read properly.
The sample panel view at the beginning of the D120 Pilot's User guide is pretty much how the panel looked before the reset. The only difference is instead of elevator trim, it was aileron trim.
I looked for a recent backup and located a file from 2012. I'll backup the current system to keep it available if something goes wrong.
I purchased the aircraft Nov 2021, so I don't have a lot of experience with either Dynon panels. I downloaded the Pilot guides and Installation Guides and have been reading some of the sections in each Guide. Best to read all Guides fully before beginning to adjust either panel.
If I should run into problems, I'll post again.

Whitie

Good Evening:
I flew today and noticed the fuel feed indicator (GPH) was idle then nothing. The fuel pressure on the lower part of the gauge seems to be ok.

Any thoughts why my D120 is loosing/degrading information slowly?

Bill