Dynon Com Radio

Roger_Peterson

Flying, Fishing and Float Flying
I am laying out the panel now and want to wait for the new Dynon radio. How soon can I find out aprox panel size.

Roger

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
I am laying out the panel now and want to wait for the new Dynon radio. How soon can I find out aprox panel size.

Roger

Dynon Avionics Pilot Newsletter #2 is out this morning and includes the following as part of a brief article about the SkyView COM Radio:

* The control head, which includes a display, volume knob, and frequency knob, is about 1.8" wide and 3.6" tall. Imagine a business card turned vertical and you've got the idea.

These are NOT exact dimensions, suitable for cutting a panel - just a general guideline.

(If you'd like to receive the Dynon Avionics Pilot Newsletter, signup is at http://www.dynonavionics.com/docs/news_email_list.html).

jefvervoort

I had hoped it would fit in a 2-1/4" hole that I have made for a second radio.
The suggested dimensions are difficult to fit in an existing panel that has been designed using "conventional" instruments including a 10" and 7" SV.

Flyguytki

I love flying!
Is there any way to recieve or download past issues of the Newsletter? I just signed up to recieve them today so I dont have the ones from the past.

If someone has them available could you please email them to me at Flyguytki at Gmail dot com.

Thanks alot
-david

airguy

Dynon - any plans for a NAV radio, or Comm only at this time?

Nevermind - ran across another thread where you said you don't intend to produce a NAV radio. Guess I'll have to find another source for my secondary NAV/COM.