Dynon Skyview HDX - For Sale

VtailPilot

Hey all,

I'm pulling the Skyview HDX out of my bonanza. Been waiting 3 years for the approval of the autopilot, never happened. So I just bought the entire G3X package because the GFC500 is approved.

Anywho, I'm toying with selling the 10" HDX, Com panel, EMS for a 6cyl, etc. Just gauging interest at this point, if there isn't any interest, I'll just drop it in the experimental cub I'm building. Don't really need glass in the cub... but.. I'm considering it.

If you have any interest, shoot me a PM. I have no idea where to price this, so if you're going to ask for a price, I have no idea.

cbretana

Hey all,

I'm pulling the Skyview HDX out of my bonanza. Been waiting 3 years for the approval of the autopilot, never happened. So I just bought the entire G3X package because the GFC500 is approved.

Anywho, I'm toying with selling the 10" HDX, Com panel, EMS for a 6cyl, etc. Just gauging interest at this point, if there isn't any interest, I'll just drop it in the experimental cub I'm building. Don't really need glass in the cub... but.. I'm considering it.

If you have any interest, shoot me a PM. I have no idea where to price this, so if you're going to ask for a price, I have no idea.
Yes, I am interested in the HDX. email me at cbretana@gmail.com.

cbretana

Golly, Rhino, you're right. I should've thought of that!
You already have an HDX. And that panel of yours could barely fit another toggle switch, much less an HDX. :p
Thanks!

On the other hand, here's a short multiple choice quiz:
A. I have a rear cockpit.
B. The one I have is broken?
C. I have another plane.
D. I want to put one on my Harley.

Answer can be found in the next installment.

Rhino

I was thinking he left out option E.

E. I want one to gift to Rhino for all his help here.

Makes sense to me. ;)

goochmac2

Hey all,

I'm very interested. How can I get in touch with you?

VtailPilot

Ultimately I pulled it from the panel, everything got switched to Garmin. I have all the Dynon crap in a box and it looks like I'll be dropping it into my experimental cub unless my other order of G3X stuff comes in before I'm ready to wire up the panel next month. If it does, I'll just put the Dynon in a buddies plane and stick with all Garmin on all my aircraft, so we have one unified panel across all the planes. Thought about selling the Dynon stuff but don't want to deal with shipping and buyers in general so I'll just use it or give it away locally.

V35B

Hey all,

I'm interested in buying? Where are you located? Rob at r.baskins@verizon.net

VtailPilot

Ok, for those that keep messaging me or posting in here. I just gave it all away today when my G3X for my experimental showed up last night.

M20Driver

After the swap, I'm curious of your side by side pirep (excluding autopilot) of the 2 systems. Its a shame they can't make better progress, gotta love our governemnt disfunction