Dynon YouTube Chanel...training.

Air&Sea

Installed dual HDX 10.5 screens with Avidyne 540 and love it...BUT I’m feeling overwhelmed and way behind the curve on learning the Dynon. Lots of videos and support for thr Avidyne but nothing really out there for thr Dynon. Please get some real videos on YouTube or your website FAST for customer support. Lack of training could destroy your certified market. If I’m missing something my apologies but we’ve been looking everywhere to no avai.
If anyone knows any certified Dynon Instructors please forward their contact info.

thanks

RV8JD

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
We've also recently done some "Virtual Booth Visits" featuring SkyView HDX that double as a nice tutorial and introduction of most of SkyView's major features:

The first two sessions are basically the same program, different days.

We'll continue to do live visits and training throughout the year. Make sure you're signed up to our newsletter to be notified when we schedule them. We also post our events to our Facebook page and events page (which also has an archive of the past events with descriptions.)

preid

Great!
please be sure to release one on the new featureseither coming in next version, or after released.
thanks

Flying_Monkey

Installed dual HDX 10.5 screens with Avidyne 540 and love it...BUT I’m feeling overwhelmed and way behind the curve on learning the Dynon. Lots of videos and support for thr Avidyne but nothing really out there for thr Dynon. Please get some real videos on YouTube or your website FAST for customer support. Lack of training could destroy your certified market. If I’m missing something my apologies but we’ve been looking everywhere to no avai.
If anyone knows any certified Dynon Instructors please forward their contact info.

thanks
I made a fairly comprehensive review that may help you learn the HDX system. Feel free to message me if you have any questions as I also have an IFD540.
-Eric

atomsite

I have a PA-28-181. I was thinking about putting a Dynon HDX into my panel. I have an IFD550 GPS. How do you get approval to connect them together? My IFD550 STC says it can only be connected to devices listed in paragraph 2.3 of their installation manual.

mrbizi

I have a PA-28-181. I was thinking about putting a Dynon HDX into my panel. I have an IFD550 GPS. How do you get approval to connect them together? My IFD550 STC says it can only be connected to devices listed in paragraph 2.3 of their installation manual.
They can be connected. You might want to reach out to Avidyne to validate what they were referring to in that section specifically. The IFD550 works just like IFD540 & IFD440 which many have installed with Dynons already.