EarthX BMS

TJRV8

Thanks
I'm trying to wire my EarthX BMS to Skyview and a separate panel warning light. Can't get either to work properly. Wired to C37 Pin 11, and configured as a contact. The Sensor Debug shows 4.998v, regardless of whether the BMS red light on the battery is on or off. I ran a wire to the battery BMS wire, split that wire into two outputs, one going to C37 Pin 11, and the other to the panel mounted warning light. Can anybody explain how they wired this function or have an idea where I've gone wrong?

Thanks

kurtfly

I love flying!
I do not have the EARTH X battery but found reference in their manual for the output you are having trouble with.

You should connect it up as I have it on the attached drawing.  It should work.  if you connect it to both the panel indicator and the EMS you need the isolation diodes.  The EMS provides pull-up resistor to 5V so no connection to power is necessary.

The external LED lamp will require connection to aircraft power bus, either 14V or 28V , whichever you have and have selected the proper voltage rated LED lamp.

Attachments

• EARTHX_monitor.pdf
    133.4 KB · Views: 143