Efis & Ems intermittent Dsab connection loss

sprotcruisergjayz

I've had a D100 & D120 installed for over 5years.
And occasionally get a loss of the connection via dsab.
I have checked for loose connection and moved the cables looking for a damaged wire. Today this happened around 20 time in 3hr. I get a dsab network connection lost message for the servos and ap47 And ems not detected message to.

Attachments

• image_004.jpeg
    image_004.jpeg
    102.6 KB · Views: 224

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
If you're positive that the DSAB wires are sound, you may have an issue with one of the items on the DSAB network. Give our technical support team a call at 425-402-0433 or an email at support at dynonavionics dot com.

sprotcruisergjayz

Update I have had the opportunity to swap the d100 to another Sportcruiser with the same installation. and the D100 fault was transferred to the other aircraft. so I have a faulty dsab in the D100. this fault has been happening go 5yr
but only happened onece every now and then. I assumed it was a faulty wire but could never locate the problem.

bdirdal

If you're positive that the DSAB wires are sound, you may have an issue with one of the items on the DSAB network. Give our technical support team a call at 425-402-0433 or an email at support at dynonavionics dot com.

bdirdal

I have installed Efis D-100 and EMS d-120 together with HS- 34 in my plane. This has been  working fine since installation 2010. Yesterday just before take of the engine stopped and when I started again the EFIS showed the message "EMS MAIN EMS NOT DETECTED like showed on the attached picture and the EMS stays Blue with Dynon logo on. Any idea what could be the problem here?

Attachments

• IMG_0646.JPG
    IMG_0646.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 207