EMS downloading impossible

speedy

Hi Folks,
D180, firmware 4.0: try to download my EMS datas, but unfortunately, I only get the message:   "run time error `6`" -  "OVERFLOW"

During the beginning of the download everything looks normal, the screen goes YELLOW and stays there (!) since after "Downloading Header 60/64" the process stucks and the above message appears. To get back to the normal screen I have to reconnect the D180 to the Dynon-Software and run another option (e.g. detect firmware version)!?

Any help?! :-/

The best

Gerhard  

PhantomPholly

First question would be, WHICH 4.0?

4.0.1 was the first release for the D180 to work with the HS34; newest release is (I think) 4.0.4.

If you have the prior version, try the upgrade. If the latter version, were you clever enough to back up the software before upgrading? If so, simply run the update program again and restore from the backup.

Meanwhile, Dynon is not likely to start troubleshooting a bug without the EXACT release version you are using.

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Gerhard,

If you take a full firmware backup of your unit, mail it to support@dynonavionics.com, and reference this post, we can see whether or not we can reproduce your issue here.

Incidentally, which exact version of firmware are you running? And what exact version of the support program were you using?

speedy

;D

Hi Folks again,

just uploaded 4.0.4 and what a surprise, download works ;)

The best

speedy ;)