Flarm Installation TRX 2000

Luftikuss

I have SV since 2011 all up dates, 2 Displays, Dynon TPX, AP, 2 ADAHRS, in a RV 7
I wired TRX 2000 as recommended on both Displays and both Ground Connection and RX Connection . Port 3 Serial in device (Air avionics TRX1500) Serial out / TIS out 330) RX counter works . >>> but no good sentences and on the Display Warning FLARM OFFLINE . I tried several port configurations. and as well contacted Air avionics.
I have no idea what to do next.?
May be somebody can help me
Luftikuss Germany

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
I believe that the TRX's serial port can be set to output in multiple formats. Did you try that route?

Luftikuss

I believe that the TRX's serial port can be set to output in multiple formats. Did you try that route?
Morning., Yes I know that and tried all Settings ( port 3 with 3 possibilities) Konfiguration with the Flarm tool. Today i will try thes TX wiring from SV Display to the Farm. After hat I habe no idea.
Tank you Luftikuss

tt

I love flying!
Luftikuss,

Do you have any news ???

I'm pretty interested. I want to do the same thing on the same plane with the same product, hahaha.

Paul12

I have SV since 2011 all up dates, 2 Displays, Dynon TPX, AP, 2 ADAHRS, in a RV 7
I wired TRX 2000 as recommended on both Displays and both Ground Connection and RX Connection . Port 3 Serial in device (Air avionics TRX1500) Serial out / TIS out 330) RX counter works . >>> but no good sentences and on the Display Warning FLARM OFFLINE . I tried several port configurations. and as well contacted Air avionics.
I have no idea what to do next.?
May be somebody can help me
Luftikuss Germany

Hi Luftikuss
had same problem in my RV7. Do not wire to both Displays. Wire only to one and it will work.
Paul12