This forum is provided by Dynon so that the user community has a place to share their experiences, expertise, and enjoyment of their Dynon products. With that in mind, here is some information that you should know, and what we expect when you participate in this community:
- Please treat each other with respect. We're a community of folks that are brought together by aviation and technology. We don't always agree on the best approach to solving a problem. That's okay. Disagree and be nice. No personal attacks, please.
- From a moderation and "hard rules" perspective, we're pretty easygoing here, mostly because the community of people that FLYDYNON - you guys - happen to be a great bunch of folks. In over 15 years of hosting a forum, there have been entire years that we haven't moderated posts. We've deleted a handful of posts ever, and rarely lock threads. Basically, we don't need to.
- Although knowledgable Dynon employees staff this forum and often respond to posts, the forum software doesn't integrate into our technical support tools and workflows. Therefore, these forums are not considered an official technical support channel. If your situation is complex, unique, or will require a few round trips to get sorted, we'll direct you contact our support staff directly at 425-402-0433 or by email.
- Folks are almost happy to help with installation questions. But before asking a question, please search the Installation Manual or Pilot User Guides that are available at http://docs.dynonavionics.com. These PDFs can be searched: CTRL+F (PC) and Command+F (Mac) are your friends.
- If you can't find the information you're looking for in our manuals, please search these forums next! There are literally tens of thousands of threads on here. Most questions have been answered more than once already.