fuel level indicator - blaaa

pksgwfac6v

Setting up my EMS I discovered the fuel level(s) is not available in the 270 degree sweep gauge like my other indicators. Why not? Can it be made available instead of the bar indicator? Undecided

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
We will add the sweep gauges to the fuel choices in a future release.

In the meantime, if you like messing with some simple code, you can set the gauge style yourself manually in the EMS setting file.  Hints: Backup the Settings file from your display, (save an unedited copy just in case) then edit the EMS file with a text editor. Look to see which item has the WIDGET you like, and copy and past that WIDGET into the "type" settings for the left and right tanks (look for the correct pin assignments). You will have to do this six times (two tanks for each of the 20%, 50% and 100% layout screens.)

Once you reload the edited settings back into your display, you will be able to change the size and location of that widget using the EMS setup menu, screen layout editor. But if you change the widget type itself to one of the existing choices, you cannot change it back to the arc type unless you edit it manually again.

If that sounds complicated, don't do it! :)