Heated AOA Pitot

N112B

I hear that Dynon is close to offering the Heated AOA Pitot. It sure would make a nice Christmas gift for guys like me who were promised one years ago!! Projected ship date and cost?? Any discount or special pricing in the works for those who've been on the waiting list?

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
It's won't be out by Christmas unfortunately. Stay tuned for a full announcement about pricing as we get closer.

tcone1

Hello,

How are things coming on the heated AOA pitot probe. I'm getting close to having to make a decision on whether to add AOA probe and would like to go the heated route.

Thanks,

Tim

ksouthar

Cool!.......

Been waiting for 2 1/2 years.............

Keith

N355RV
RV9A
Flying!

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
To be even more precise:

We have recently sent an email to customers that had already received or ordered the first version of our Heated AOA/Pitot Probe, giving them the opportunity to pre-order the new version at the pricing originally offered to them. Everyone else can order Friday, Febuary 23rd. Shipments will start that same day.

*Note to Customers: If you had an ACTUAL ORDER in for our old Heated AOA/Pitot Probe or are one of the few that took actual delivery, we've tried to get in touch with you. If you're haven't heard from us, please email support@dynonavionics.com to inquire about eligibility for our pre-order program.

MikeB

Congratulations for getting your new heated pitot released. How much does the pitot weight? How much does the controller box weight? Does the controller need to be mounted near the pitot?

Thanks,

Mike B