How to get to D-180 Screen Rotation menu?

Tcheairs

I'm in the process of configuring my newly acquired D-180 Ultra Bright EFIS and I cannot find any info in the installation manual or the user manual as to EXACTLY how to get to the menu which allows me to select/arrange my EFIS screen presentation (EFIS/EMS) and rotation. I am only able to page through various split screen (EFIS/EMS) combinations which are already programmed.but I am unable to come up with the "full" screen EFIS picture without the split EMS pictures.

The D-180 is not installed in the RV7A yet and I am configuring it at home with an external 12v power unit. I have been successful with configuring bugs, times and airspeed tape colors, but no luck finding the screen rotation menu. Reference to "chapter and verse" is fine, but step by step button pushing instructions would be most helpful...Thanks

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
That info is actually in the user's guide. Page 3-1 and onward. If we wrote it today, since it's more of a setup/config thing, it'd probably go in the install guide, where you're looking for it.