Looking for file panel 1966 Cherokee six 260

Cherokee260

Looking for a CAD or digital file to cut my panel for a mock-up with dimensions for my new dual 10'' Skyview for my 1966 Cherokee six 260. Thank you

Bill Putney

I've used Panel Planner in the past. They do have a blank panel for the Cherokee 6. The package costs ~$500, but they have all the avionics and anything else you'd want to put in your panel. Almost everything has not only the front of panel look and hole templates, but a side on profile so you can see how deep things are if you need to move things to clear stuff behind the panel. Once you have the panel layout, I recommend sendcutsend.com. They laser cut panels and the one I had done that was about 2' x 4' was $150.

SaltyGator

Thank You Bill for the information. I'm not really looking to make the panel at this point, just wanted to start playing with the lay out. I use Fusion 360 for my CNC and I was hoping to find a dxf or svg file to mess around with....

Bill Putney

I bought Panel Planner a long time ago and I’ve used it several times, so the cost to me has been very low on a per panel basis. When I change things now, I go right to a new panel, because the machining is inexpensive and it looks cleaner than all the random hold and patches. There is a lot of stuff behind my panel, so I like the profile view. I tend to finish things off in Fusion 360 too. But moving things around and getting rough layout is a lot easier in Panel Planner.