Network Error

Garth

I have a D180 with both servos and now have a "network error" message. This is right after I had removed the 180 and disconnected all the connectors to do some work behind my panel. Do I just need to do a network configuration? Will I loose all my settings? I've disconnected the Dynon before with no issue. Any suggestions before I try this? Thx.

skysailor

I think it works similar to the Skyview system. This sounds like the D180 is not seeing the communication connections. Re-check all your wiring connections to the Dynon before doing anything else.

rvator51

Can't you still save your settings before you re-configure just in case. I don't think you will lose your settings anyway when you re-configure though.

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
You can backup settings with the Dynon Support Program, but doing a network configuration doesn't touch any other settings besides those that have to do with the network configuration. It does sound like some of the DSAB components aren't being seen by the D180. Before you do a configuration, look in the DSAB menu at the status and scroll through the devices. That should help you understand which devices aren't being seen.