One servo installed and SV displays it as a jaw dumper

Camillo75

Hallo.
I am configuring the roll servo (SV42) on my RV-4. On the network status, it is read as a SV32/SV42/SV52 servo. In the autopilot setup, SV display 0 roll servo, 0 pitch servo and 1 yaw servo. Of course I installed it as a roll servo and calibrated it as a jaw servo (no possibility to force the SV and tell him it is a roll servo). Is this OK or should I have to tell SV that my servo is a roll servo? How can I do it?
Thanks.
Camillo

Eugr

Have you tried to configure it without selecting "yaw-only" option? I'm not sure it supports roll-only installations though. In any case, the only way Dynon would know which servo is which is the calibration process. If you calibrate it as yaw, it will think it's yaw.

Camillo75

I didn't understand, Eugr. The configuration page gave me two options: disconnect the disengage button which was already disconnected) and yaw only. I had no other choice to select "yaw only".

Eugr

I didn't understand, Eugr. The configuration page gave me two options: disconnect the disengage button which was already disconnected) and yaw only. I had no other choice to select "yaw only".
It usually asks to press the disconnect button to initiate the calibration - you should just click it instead of using yaw only mode.

Camillo75

Thank-you, Eugr. I may have missed that step. I will try to recalibrate pushing the disconnect button...