Shipping new SkyView Orders

PlaneDan

I love flying!
I have had an order in with a dealer for about 3 weeks. I understand that there are production problems. I read your broadcast about the problems with the COM. How is this affecting the shipment of my 7" SkyView? I need the equipment as my entire existing panel has been removed and I am now waiting on the shipment so I can get back in the air. Please keep us posted on this issue. The dealer is trying to do that, but I am sure that it is difficult for them also. :) :-/

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
Two different things going on there. The COM radio had an issue that sent it back for an engineering review. With SkyView, we had a production hiccup amidst a change in production processes that put us a bit behind (we usually carry ample stock so this never happens, but, well, we screwed up). At this point, we expect to be satisfying all outstanding demand on the D700 in the next few days, and D1000 displays within the next week or so. Those are estimates, not promises, but that's where we think we are.

PlaneDan

I love flying!
Received my shipping notice on the SV700 and components, last evening. Thank you and thanks to my dealer.