Skyview displayed position format

BlueCH750

Low and Slow
Anyway to convert GPS postion coordinate format displayed or for entering into waypoints? Let's say from Degree,Decimal Minute to maybe Degree, Minute, Second or Decimal Degrees...
Thanks!

Rhino

Otherwise not sure what you're asking, and you didn't really provide any details. What format are you getting from what device/system, and what different format do you need for a different device/system? In other words, what are you getting and where are you getting it from, and where/how do you need to use it? Are you trying to do it manually, or are you looking for some sort of system solution?

This is primarily a user forum. Although it does get checked periodically by a Dynon rep for possible input, support doesn't handle issues here.

BlueCH750

Low and Slow
Thx Rhino, your questions are pertinent, but the question boils down to one. Is there a way to change the default format for entering and displaying geographical postions into the Dynon. Kinda rephrased my question if that makes it more clear...:D

Rhino

To my knowledge, there is not. However, user waypoints can be exported in a decimal format in .csv files you can edit and then re-import. That probably doesn't help you, but it's the closest thing I know of to having anything other than the default lat/lon format in the Skyview.