SkyView software update

Solana

I love flying!
In about two weeks it will have been a year since SkyView software has been updated. For myself, I am waiting from an autopilot improvement to fix issues on approach, but I’m sure many others are waiting for something else.
Should I be worried that Dynon is in the early days of a slow decline?

jnmeade

Did Garmin ever get back with you? The VAF crowd where you posted this question yesterday doesn't seem to be too concerned about the software.

Raymo

I love aviation!
I'm not waiting for any improvements; very happy with the functionality (VFR) I have. That said, I look forward to any added featured or bug fixes when the next release comes out.

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
It's still coming, promise. It actually hasn't been slowed down at all by the latest events. It HAS been slowed down due to some other projects, some of which you know about (certification efforts), and some you don't :)

We did just grow our software team by a person - hopefully that helps you feel better about our rumored decline?

Solana

I love flying!
It's still coming, promise. It actually hasn't been slowed down at all by the latest events. It HAS been slowed down due to some other projects, some of which you know about (certification efforts), and some you don't :)

We did just grow our software team by a person - hopefully that helps you feel better about our rumored decline?
Thanks for the reply! Glad to hear about the growth.