SV-Intercom-2S to Dual Icom radio wiring

Albertaflyer

I love flying!
Hi,
Looking for help with wiring my intercom to dual ICOM's and pilot and co-pilot PTT. Not sure how to wire both PTT into the toggle switch to switch between both radios. Where do the PTT wires from each control stick go to? In the drawing it only shows the PTT (out??) to the toggle switch then to each radio. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Regards,
Tony

Raymo

I love aviation!
You'll need a switch like the one linked below. The PTT and MIC wires will be switched to COM 1 or COM 2. You'll use each radio's volume control for the rest.

https://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/elpages/minitoggle.php?clickkey=66176

ULTRA-MINI TOGGLE SWITCH MTA-306D Part #: 11-04237

Albertaflyer

I love flying!
Yes, I have the toggle switch, just not sure how the wiring goes. As in the original post, I'm not sure what wires go where. I have Dynon's wiring schematic for the intercom, but it's vague as to where pilot and co-pilot PTT go from the control stick. it only shows one wire coming out of the intercom to the switch. Pretty sure each ptt wire needs to be seperate.

Raymo

I love aviation!
You are on the right track.

Figure 184 on page 16-11 of the install manual (rev AD) should get you there. You'll need the SV-INTERCOM-2S and ICOM radio manuals as well.