uncommanded HDX A/P screen

jwilbur

I have a dual skyview HDX in my RV10. Anybody ever see this: I was flying today and the autopilot menu screen just popped up in place of my map (I have the PFD on left, map on right, and engine band at the bottom). There was nothing I could do to get the map back. Anything I did would last a second and the A/P screen would come back. On the ground I tried rebooting. A/P screen came back. On the second reboot everything returned to normal. Any ideas?

Perhaps unrelated, but the data from the flight in the user log appears to be partially corrupted with about 20 seconds worth of data filled with garbage characters. The corrupted data appears to be just about the same time the A/P screen popped up (certainly within 5 minutes before/after).

Last edited:

DBRV10

Did this happen in the last 45 minutes of the system being powered on?

If so download the Dynon Diagnostic file and send that to Dynon. There is a link on the web page. I am sure they will want to see that.

jwilbur

It's been a few days. I've posted here, I've sent email to support@dynon, and I went to the web site where I could upload the diagnostic file. I've heard nothing back from Dynon at all. Dynon, how about a quick, "hey, just hold on...." kind of reply. You're busy and the whole Covid thing is happening. I get it. I can wait for your full attention. Just want to know it's in the queue.

DBRV10

It's been a few days. I've posted here, I've sent email to support@dynon, and I went to the web site where I could upload the diagnostic file. I've heard nothing back from Dynon at all. Dynon, how about a quick, "hey, just hold on...." kind of reply. You're busy and the whole Covid thing is happening. I get it. I can wait for your full attention. Just want to know it's in the queue.

Geez,

Lucky you are not dealing with Garmin.

Chill.....you will get an analysis soon mate ;-)