Upload problems

JR

D180, Installed new SV32, backed up 5.0, uploaded 5.1 all OK. Tested DSAB network and it all looked good.
Instructions seemed to indicated I needed to upgrade again to send to Servo, When doing this it backed up again all OK, Then during next upgrade it stalled, said a few errors then quoted "runtime error 53" and program shutdown, leaving yellow screen on D180. By querying Version I got it to drop yellow screen. Repeat caused same problem.

I uninstalled software, reinstalled, did upgrade again, did seem to have a number of comms errors (error reading bloc kxxx) but it retried and eventually finished after doing servo too

AP works fine, D180 seems OK
Do I have a problem which needs more investigation?
Regards
JR

MauiLvrs

Updating ours this weekend, we got some network errors, but after restarting things, all was good.
We had 5.1.1 running on the EFIS, 5.0 on the AP74 and servos and 4.2 on the compass. So, it wasn't surprising that we needed to restart to get everything on the same page.

The instructions didn't say to do that as I remember, but seems like a good idea.

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
JR - it sounds like there was something wrong with the support program installation, which the reinstall seemed to have fixed. Everything else there is by design.