V15.3.3 Power Off Issue

jsalak

I love flying!
I ran the annual SV Backup Battery test today, no problems running for an hour with no power input. I let the battery recharge and shut off the Avionics bus switch to kill power to the SV1000. Normal power lost messages, so I pressed Power Off and the SV1000 shut down. The SV rebooted and came up again on the backup battery power only. Tried the #1 switch to power down and got the same results, the SV1000 rebooted. Had to disconnect the SV battery connector to get it shut down. I think this may be the second time it happened and may explain a depleted SV battery condition alarm I had shortly after installing the V15.3.3 software. Any ideas about what is going on?

John Salak
RV-12 N896HS   

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
We don't have any reports of this behavior, but the first place to look would be to ensure that the master power line isn't somehow experiencing some residual voltage when the master/avionics power is off. Beyond that, give our team a call at 425-402-0433 or an email to support at dynonavionics dot com so that we can help you further with this.