WTB: AP74 or HS34 HSI Expansion Module

Strangeclouds

I am looking to buy an AP74 or HS34 expansion module. I do not care if it is in the horizontal or vertical orientation.

Please let me know if anyone has anything available. Thank you.

Strangeclouds

Just writing to bump up this post. I have received two private messages one of which was sold before I could make a payment.

The other I am still in correspondence with but it has been kind of weird. He provided pictures that I reverse image searched and found on eBay from 2019. Has anyone else dealt with potential scammers on this forum? I wouldn’t think that the dynon forum would be a place for that but now a days anything is possible.

If anyone has one of these available and can provide legitimate proof I will pay too dollar.

macguru

Well.

after apparently being scammed for one, (sent the money, never saw the unit!) I am again looking to find a vertical HS34.

If anyone has one, I would be interested to talk

Airasys

Well.

after apparently being scammed for one, (sent the money, never saw the unit!) I am again looking to find a vertical HS34.

Sorry to hear about your situation, I was almost taken last week by 3 different scammers. Do you have any information that you could share with the group? We need to expose these people if possible.

macguru

Sure, so the scammers name is xstrongs9x (his account on here)

He contacted me about a HS34, which he had. I sent him the money via paypal...

He said he shipped the item, and we spent a week in "Customs" in a transaction from Alaska to Oregon.

He then said he would send it via UPS, and asked for an additional $75 to ship it. I said no, not until I had the tracking info.

He has subsequently gone silent.

His email is Amstrongswills@outlook.com

I have tried to contact his several times before posting, however although I know he has read my emails. I have heard nothing from him in 5 days.

Allan

Airasys

Sure, so the scammers name is xstrongs9x (his account on here)

He contacted me about a HS34, which he had. I sent him the money via paypal...

He said he shipped the item, and we spent a week in "Customs" in a transaction from Alaska to Oregon.

He then said he would send it via UPS, and asked for an additional $75 to ship it. I said no, not until I had the tracking info.

He has subsequently gone silent.

His email is Amstrongswills@outlook.com

I have tried to contact his several times before posting, however although I know he has read my emails. I have heard nothing from him in 5 days.

Allan
That's the same guy who tried contacting me, hopefully Paypal with reimburse you soon. Typically these scammers will send one or two generic pictures of the item you are looking fore that they find off of Google. I have found as soon as you ask them to send a picture of all sides of the item they tend to start to make excuses about how there camera is not working or they are away from home on business. Bottom line is if they can't provide ( current pictures) of the item on a common background they more than likely trying to Rip you off and especially if they are trying to get you to use Venmo or Zelli.

Jrthurman

Well.

What was the guys name that scammed you. I’m dealing with a guy that has a vertical HS34. He wants to use UPS and he gave me his “PayPal” account info. I’d don’t know much about PayPal , how it works, or if it is a secure, safe way to buy something without knowing anything about the person on the other end. I don’t want to be another statistic and get burned by this guy.

alexdlss

What was the guys name that scammed you. I’m dealing with a guy that has a vertical HS34. He wants to use UPS and he gave me his “PayPal” account info. I’d don’t know much about PayPal , how it works, or if it is a secure, safe way to buy something without knowing anything about the person on the other end. I don’t want to be another statistic and get burned by this guy.
There are good few persons here.
If you do not feel comfortable purchasing from the forum.
You can as well check eBay and other secured platform for your items.

I have bought item from a member here and it went well.
Shipment was fast and was reliable.

Rhino

PayPal is safe and secure as far as internet transactions go, and there's a buyer protection program.

That doesn't mean everything's perfectly safe and easy, but it's fairly good reassurance. And truth be told, nothing is ever 100% safe.

macguru

If you use paypal, Make sure you do NOT use the friends and family option.

If you do, there is no recourse...

The seller option, costs like 3%. but they will refund if it goes south

Allan

smartieb

I am looking to buy an AP74 or HS34 expansion module. I do not care if it is in the horizontal or vertical orientation.

Please let me know if anyone has anything available. Thank you.
I have a horizontal AP74 for sale still in original box and never been installed, complete with DB connector & CD. I am in Australia and can forward details, price etc if you are interested.
Martin