New profile posts

Jon, yes…the units are still available. I could call you Saturday afternoon if you like.
Reactions: Jon S.
J
Jon S.
Hey, I greatly appreciate this.

Let me advise… I am currently in Brazil assisting a missionary pilot here and am 1 hr ahead of eastern time (hence 3-4 hrs ahead of you). Should be no problem as far as my schedule goes, but letting you know just in case we run into “connection issues”.

My number is (850) 610-0448.

Thank you much!

JS
Needing information on setting up trim control display on HDX
Rhino
Rhino
You should post this question in the forums instead of your own profile. Almost no one will see it here.
If have Efis D10A it has just started playing up it will not go over 930 in altitude reading and shows speeds of 180 knots it’s in a Jab230 any ideas thanks
Rhino
Rhino
Wayne, you should put this question in the forums instead of in a profile post. Practically nobody will see it here. I just saw it myself. On a side note, at least you can brag about having a J230 that goes 180 knots.
Hi RB,

I have just been scammed on this Dynon forum also for a SV32 servo (i paid and nothing showed up, now that member (crankshaft) has been removed).
I am interested so please give me your best price incl shipping to Holland (time is not so critical)
Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards Andre
1. HDX1100 Audio Out (Pins 13, 31, and 30). Where do they connect to the Com 2 inputs to the GMA245? 2. SV-COM-T25 Phones and Mic connections (Pins 1, 2, 23, 15, and 9). Where do they connect to the GMA245? 3. Alert audio: continuing audio alert for a disconnected/malfunctioning EGT probe for instance. Might I route any of the alerts through the GMA245 so I can turn the audio off/down?
I reviewed Tommy's post from 2017 and I have a similar problem/request.
I am trying to connect a Dynon SV-COM-T25 radio (25-pin connector) to the Garmin GMA245 audio panel.
Also a Dynon SV-COM-PANEL (15-pin connector) to the SV-COM-T25.
And finally, the Dynon SV-HDX1100 to the GMA245 audio panel.
The SV-COM-T25 radio will be wired in as my "Com 2" radio; (IFD440 will be "Com 1").
Thanks for any help!
V
viperpilot
Hi Rhino! Yes it is pinouts I am having difficulties with. Tommy Turner is literally 3 miles away, and I have used his pinouts for most of my panel upgrade. However, he has the SV-COM-425 and has it wired for Com 1. I think the pinouts are similar, but not exactly the same. Any assistance would be appreciated!
Rhino
Rhino
I can work something up, but I can't 100% guarantee it is exactly right. I'll create a forum thread so others with relevant experience can suggest changes if needed.
Rhino
Rhino
Posted:
Hi Russell, I was going through the classified adds and I noticed your comments about the scammers. I also have been hit with several attempts to rip me off for a D180, HS34 and AP74. I was wondering if you had any luck in locating a D180 or if you possibly had an extra?

Thanks for your time.

David.
Hey there, is your flight deck D180 still available? I’m interested.
I responded to your ad with some question, someone named alexss responded with “what’s your address, I’ll ship it tomorrow .” That sounds a little fishy to me.
Manny
541-890-8324
Hi Mark P.
I have the same problem with both my Dynon Skyviews…both have stoped displaying the ammeter which has a “X” over it.
Fuses and shunt are good and I checked for loose connections…
Did you ever figure this out on your plane?
Thanks,
Dick
Hello, was wondering if you still had your HS-34 available? If so could you send me a few pictures (front side back)?

Thanks for your time.

David.
I
Idahopilot
It is available, I have the previous person who pinged me 1st in line. Thank you
Erik
Hi Maarten,

Heb jij je CO Guardian al aan de praat? Ik niet (en probeer het ding al jaren aan de praat te krijgen...). Ik heb pin 1, 3 en 5 van de CO Guardian aangesloten (1: +12V, 5: aarde (ground block) en 3: Dynon EMS pin 31... alles lijkt te werken, maar ik zie alleen geen ppm (rood kruis). In debug data zie ik: 14 0.0170 nan

Ik hoop dat het jou wel gelukt is (en hoe)?

Groeten, Roel
M
maartenversteeg
Hello Roel,
Ik ben nog steeds bezig met the algemene bedrading van mijn project, ik ben nog niet a de CO Guardian toegekomen, maar ik kom dichterbij. Zolang je nog steeds the indicatie in de debug data krijgt dat de conversie in een NAN resulteerd dan blijf je een rood kruis zien. Als je een meetwaarde ziet in de debug data dan zou je naar de conversie functie moten kijken,
Groeten Maarten
Hi. I would love to find out more about how you connected the N16 to the skyview. I have a rv-10 in Toronto and looking to make it Canadian ifr.
R
rocclobster
I connected the N16 to my AFS 5600 system not the skyview. However, it will also connect to the skyview. You need the N16 radio as well as either a Vega or Razor control head. If you have the panel room I recommend the Razor because it has a bigger display and is easier to read. The control heads have a protocol translator built in to emulate a SL-30 and it will connect to the skyview using a serial port.