After update HDX 16.7 issue with ems

DY691

Hello everyone
I have updated the latest version of the 16.7 software from February 2024 for my HDX 10' screen.
after the update the Fuel Bar oil temperature and oil bar info are boxed by a red cross as well as the water temperature with an apparent CFG?
any idea how to get the ems working again?

Attachments

• IMG_2950-1.jpg
    IMG_2950-1.jpg
    715.9 KB · Views: 42

Rhino

Did you save your sensor definitions and settings before upgrading?

DY691

Unfortunately not, I think I may have downloaded the Western Europe software package... which I never do, I usually only download the software version...
I'll have a look anyway if I don't have a backup of the ems settings on one of my usb sticks
if you have a simple idea?

Bob Y

When you perform an update, a backup file is created and your settings are saved there before the update is copied to your HDX. You’ll need to move it to the root directory to reload it.

DY691

When you perform an update, a backup file is created and your settings are saved there before the update is copied to your HDX. You’ll need to move it to the root directory to reload it.
👍thanks a lot i try tomorrow

DY691

Hello

Thank you for your advice. When you update, a backup file is created for the ems parameters - it's a .sfg file - you just need to put it on a USB stick and reload it into the Dynon and the parameters will return to their initial version.👍