Anyone see a problem here?

swatson999

1720386254161.png

Rhino

YES!!! We're still stuck with Seattle Avionics!

Expiration dates don't match the FAA web site, but they're kinda slow sometimes.

airguy

It's been discussed here before, I know I have said it specifically in response to you previously at least once. During the download of the approach plates and diagrams from your computer to your USB, sometimes the program stops displaying the progress in the middle of the transfer. The transfer itself doesn't stop, just the display of the progress. Be patient, it will finish, and then the progress will correctly display for the remaining charts.

Yes, I know it's frustrating - I share that with you - but are you going to raise this same issue every update? Seriously?

swatson999

It's been discussed here before, I know I have said it specifically in response to you previously at least once. During the download of the approach plates and diagrams from your computer to your USB, sometimes the program stops displaying the progress in the middle of the transfer. The transfer itself doesn't stop, just the display of the progress. Be patient, it will finish, and then the progress will correctly display for the remaining charts.

Yes, I know it's frustrating - I share that with you - but are you going to raise this same issue every update? Seriously?
Nope. It was stopped, just as it said, at about 2400 files. Stopped cold.

Even says "Update process complete". *Restarting* the update, it got a few more. Eventually, it got all 4686 Airport Diagrams, then stopped completely, no updates to any files of any kind. Reformatting didn't help. Different USB stick, went through no problem.

And yes, sorry if that offends your SA fanboy sensibilities.