AP panel initial start up

AlanR

Hi,
I am at the intial wiring check/start up of my panel. I have 10'' Skyviews x2 with AP panel and Ray Allen stick trims wired through the AP panel. I have yet to set up or configure anything in the Skyviews.
Currently the stick trims are inoperative and do nothing and I have a flashing red light on the rear of the AP panel. What is the red light telling me? I can't see in the installation manual anywhere it mentions this red light. Is this because I haven't configured/set up the Skyviews? Is the AP panel taught how to operate the stick trims during the Skyview setup process.
Just slightly nervous before going further in case of wiring issue that needs rectification.
Thanks,
Alan.

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
As always, your BEST resource is the SkyView System Installation Guide, Revision W. Yes, it's a big manual... but SkyView is a complex system.

For the LED on the back of the SV-AP-PANEL, see Page 21-11, For modules such as....

You'll need to perform a Network Configuration before the SV-AP-PANEL will work - see Page 4-10, Network Setup and Status.

To configure the SV-AP-PANEL trim controller, see Page 18-7, SkyView Configuration for SV-AP-PANEL (Trim Motor Control)

Hi,
I am at the intial wiring check/start up of my panel. I have 10'' Skyviews x2 with AP panel and Ray Allen stick trims wired through the AP panel. I have yet to set up or configure anything in the Skyviews.
Currently the stick trims are inoperative and do nothing and I have a flashing red light on the rear of the AP panel. What is the red light telling me? I can't see in the installation manual anywhere it mentions this red light. Is this because I haven't configured/set up the Skyviews? Is the AP panel taught how to operate the stick trims during the Skyview setup process.
Just slightly nervous before going further in case of wiring issue that needs rectification.
Thanks,
Alan.

AlanR

Hi Dynon,
Thanks for the pointers in the manual. Sometimes the answers to questions that arise are not to be found quite where you would expect them to be.
As you say its a big manual for a very complex system. :)

Alan.