Audio from a SV-D1000T and a EMS-D10?

Northernliving

I love flying!
Greetings. I purchased an aircraft that has a complete Dynon system; a SV-D1000T, a EMS-D10, a
SV-COM-C25 Radio and a SV-INTERCOM-2S Intercom. My question is this. There are no audio able warnings or tones. I would like to get engine warnings from the EMS-D10 and flight warnings from the SV-D1000T. What is the best way to accomplish this?

Thanks!

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
The SV-INTERCOM-2S has a few dedicated non-muting inputs for exactly this. There is a stereo pair that are meant for SkyView, and you can use one of the other non-muting inputs for the EMS-D10's audio output. So the first thing I'd probably do is see where SkyView's and the EMS-D10's audio output wires are going. Full documentation, which includes all of the pinouts for all of our products, can be found at http://docs.dynonavionics.com.

Northernliving

I love flying!
Thanks for providing this information.  I'm using the Dynon harnesses for the D10 and Skyview and the unused wires are coiled up behind the pannel, so this should be pretty simple. According to the installation manuals, I should take the D10 PIN 31 orange and white wire and connect that to PIN 17 on the intercom that is an unmuted audio in.  From the Skyview, I should take PIN 13 and 31 (left/right audio respectively) and go to PIN 19 and 6 on the intercom.  I assume that I still need a 10k pot on the D10 for a volume control since there is nothing to control the volume in the menu system. Kindly confirm.