Autopilot and Skyview 3.1 !!!

wrb1307

I have two D700 Skyview with autopilot that were working perfectly in version 2.6, after I installed the 3.1 update, the autopilot doesn’t work anymore. When I ask to look at Skyview modules installed, it detects all, excluding servos, but this only happens if the servos are off. If the servos are on, nothing is detected, also when the servos are on after detection, the modules that were found are "Off Line" one by one. Also when I'm out of the setup and everything is working fine, excluding autopilot, after I power on the servos, in Skyview appear in both screens with a large "X" appears in an "Attitude Fail" and other "EMS Fail". The worst is that I just did backup Skyview main finding that the other could use the same copy. Also therefore also cannot restore them to version 2.6. What do I do? When it releases version 3.2? How do I know which is the master Skyview? Thanks, Wolney …

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Did you happen to do an update with the servos powered off (via switch or circuit breaker)? If so, they didn't get updated. They should automatically fix themselves, but it sounds like that hasn't happened.

We have a hunch of what's going on here, but we'll need to hand-hold you a little to get you back up and running. Get in touch with us at 425-402-0433 or at support at dynonavionics dot com when you have a chance.

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
You cannot update to 3.1 again. The system will only allow you to update to newer versions.

If you updated without your servos turned on, just turn them on before you boot SkyView. They will update when SkyView boots.

If this doesn't happen, go and do a network config again and this will update them.

The original poster has a unique problem where the system cannot find the servos at all after a software update, and when they are powered they mess up his whole network.