AUTOPILOT DISCONNECT STUCK

Bruno

Hello Gents

Today after re-installing my Skyview back in the aircraft after the winter ( Don,t fly in the winter) once I powered up the system I got a caution saying '' Autopilot Disconnect Stuck''....

I don't have an autopilot disconnect switch as such on a stick grip for example ( will soon ) but I have installed as  suggested a remote ON/OFF switch I could use to turn the Autopilot servos OFF if required...

Could this switch be ''stuck'' in an open position and I'm getting this warning because of that??

Thank you for your imputs

Bruno

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
No, this cannot detect a stuck "open". One of your servo disconnect wires is shorted to ground.

Bruno

Hi Support

Ok, tomorrow I will check the wiring and see if I can find the short...Possible as I had to play with the wiring quite a bit lately..

Thanks

Bruno

preid

I had the exact same issue. never saw it happen before. I actually did a settings and test in the air and the buttons on the flightstick all worked, actually everything worked fine. I rebooted the SV-1000 and everything has been working since. I'll report if it does it again.
For sure there is no short. v15.04