Autopilot issues & wandering off course

RJ

I love flying!
I had some unexplained issues & Roll drop outs / Wandering off Track / Heading & NAV

This is what was causing my AP problems & unwanted radio noise.
I only have interconnected Dynon Avionics

I decided to check all thumb screw computer type connections between the cables & components of the various "add on" button modules to ensure they were tight. It was difficult to get behind the dash, surprising I found 4 connectors not tight, add in engine vibration & paddock landings. These type of connections have the potential to loosen if not originally tightened sufficiently = Unexplained AP / Radio noise, intercom issues. My AP is now finally operating very well in Expert mode using the various module button controllers.

I did not find any of the silver connector thumb screws on the rear of the SkyView D1000 unit loose, just connectors on the add on modules such as: AP controller / Alt Baro Track / Radio / Intercom / 1 other unknown connector was also found not to be tight
I'd be really interested to know if anyone else has had there AP / radio noise problems resolved by simply retightening loose connectors

Cheers
Hawke