Broke down in Nampa Id

65xx

Guys: Matt Smith, Reno NV, is stranded in Nampa ID with Dynon Screen issue. He can't get his screens to boot up normally, has power but no images. If anyone has seen the problem before, please call Matt at 775.813.6700. If you live nearby even better. Thanks everyone, Dan

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
I just called Matt and left a VM with my cell number so he can call me if needed.

--Ian Jordan, Dynon Avionics

65xx

Ian: Thanks for the reply, Matt made it home this afternoon after doing a forced reboot to get one his SVs to get an EMS up. Thanks for the reply, Dan

preid

Seriously? Support (or is this the developer?)gives their personal cell phone to a customer who has an issue on a Sunday?
Im awed at Dynon and their sincere interest in their customers!

jakej

Sop for some of us, because we care & being pilots also we emphasise with the inconvenience of a breakdown away from home. Dynon have always been impressive, IMO, with their after sales service, that's why I promote them & use & install their products. ;)

Jake J

W

William_Ince

Seriously? Support (or is this the developer?)gives their personal cell phone to a customer who has an issue on a Sunday?
Im awed at Dynon and their sincere interest in their customers!
Absolutely fantastic customer service from Dynon.
That is why I am going to do my 2020 mandate, ADS-B solution, exclusively, with Dynon.

Dynon definitely sets the standard for service, well over and beyond any other company and continues to exceed customer expectations.
Keep up the good work Dynon guys and gals. . . .
:cool: