Buy navigation software

obertelsen

Is it possible to buy the code for SV-MAP-270 GPS NAVIGATION SOFTWARE without involving UPS or other transportation companies. If I pay directly with Visa and You(Dynon) send the code via the mail directly to me, I'll save 25% tax on top of $ 500. Alternatively, a credible Skywiev user outside Europe could buy for me and I could transfer money?

Taigajoe

I had the same request and Dynon agreed to send the certificate by email. The problem is: you cannot pay with Visa in Dynon shop.

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
If you buy here at our offices or live in WA, USA, we charge you WA state sales tax, per law. Can't get around that. But if you're ordering online, via phone, fax, etc, and are not in WA, then we don't have to charge our sales tax (which is 10ish%).

Basically, yes, you can order from us and have the code delivered via email.

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
To make another note,
You can buy the map certificate in our web store, go to SkyView and then at the bottom is a map certificate option.

The issue is that outside the USA, we can't accept credit cards. The tools the credit card companies give us don't allow us to verify the purchaser in any way, and we lost quite a lot of money over the years to fraudulent overseas credit cards, so we finally had to stop accepting them.

The certificate has only one number on it that matters, so we can always email that instead of mailing it. Some of of our dealers (of which we have many around the world) may be willing to do the same, and they will take credit cards.

obertelsen

It may be possible that I make a bank transfer to you and sends the serial number with. Once you have received the money, send in the code for the navigation tool via mail to me. please send me your bank details and I will transfer $ 500 cash from my bank

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Actually, we take back our last post. We DO sell the map certificates to individual international customers via credit card. It's an exception to our normal policy (stated above) for this single item.

So obertelsen - you can use the online store (or phone, fax, etc), even if you're not in the US. They do end up getting processed by a human, so you can ignore any erroneous shipping charges if there are any (I think we fixed that recently though)