buzzing through headset

lawrie

Hi guys, i wonder if anyone can help me with a problem that is driving me demented ?

I have the d100 - d120 setup fitted in a czaw sportcruiser, and after 60hours i have developed a terrible buzzing through the headset,
I notice it starts on climb out, and stops when i am slowing down after landing i.e. when the speed tape stops registering on the d100 !

i am sure its something i have done when ive been playing about with the dynon setup in the hanger on one of the many windy rainy days we have here in Scotland, because the problem wasn't there before i started tampering

i have tried retracing my steps to get rid of the buzzing but had no joy so far

any ideas ?

regards

lawrie

jakej

I'd turn off the audio out first, to confirm that is the source of the 'noise' and if it is then check your alarm settings etc.

Jake J

lawrie

hi again,

Thanks for the prompt response, i will try turning off the audio output and see if that eliminates the noise !

Its more of a constant "annoying radio interference" kinda noise, rather than an "alarm buzzer" type of noise!!

Like i say, it goes away as soon as the speed tape stops registering (about 20mph)

lawrie