Cessna 172 Servo mounts

172_Flyer

I love flying!
Gday - brand new to the forum and looking forward to getting a little Dynon experience. I am looking to install a Dynon system in a C172P - which will probably require more natural resources for the paper than the physical parts..... anyway being in Australia I have to jump through a few hoops which will be well worth while in getting such a system as a 'secondary' device.

My question is - has anyone fitted the Dynon AP servos to a Cessna and if so do they patterns or parts for the bracketing?

Appreciate any help or guidance from those that have travelled this path before me!

Cheers
Mal

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
You want to get in touch with Tony and Peter at Horsham Aviation. They have the gov't permission letters and the know-how on our products going into normal category aircraft, which in Australia is do-able in some limited cases.

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
I think Horsham has approvals in-hand for some limited applications, but please check directly with them. Here in the US, our panel-mounted products aren't TSO'd or STC'd for installation into type-certificated aircraft.