Cies Fuel Sender Calibration on HDX

KTMridr

I posted this in the Certified forum as well but I thought it may get more views over here. I have Cies fuel senders on a Mooney (with the HDX system) that read exactly 4.5 gallons high on each tank. The Left and Right tanks are 32 gallons each for a total of 64 gallons of usable fuel. The fuel computer is dead on, even after a few hours of flying, but each tank will always read 4.5 gallons high no matter how many gallons are actually in each tank i.e. Left gauge reads 25 gallons but I will be able to put 11.5 gallons in that tank when I fill up which totals 36.5 gallons (4.5 gallons more than the tank can hold.) Same issue on the Right tank. Also, not sure if related, but when I do fill up both tanks, the Left gauge on the HDX reads "32+" (which is correct) but the Right gauge on the HDX reads "30+" which is 2 gallons short of the actual 32 in the tank.

Is there a way for me to adjust these calibrations down by 4.5 gallons across the entire range without taking it to someone who will have to start the calibration from scratch? Thanks!