D100 2/3 display

vatkinson

Is there a way to make the D100 display the 2/3 1/3 screen when initially booted up without having to push that last R/H button 4 times?

I like having the compass rose and CDI on that last 1/3 screen and all the associated data.

Etienne

In the latest version of the manual, it explains this on Pages 3-4 and 3-5.

Look under the section "Changing the screen rotation" for Boot Screen. Whatever the Boot Screen is set to (the screen config with the * next to it), will be what the D100 starts up looking like.

I don't have a hobbs in my aeroplane, so I've set my boot screen to be 1/3 Time, so it's easy to make note of startup time.

The latest manual is here: http://www.dynonavionics.com/downloads/User_Manuals/EFIS-D100%20Pilot%27s%20User%20Guide.pdf

;)

vatkinson

In the latest version of the manual, it explains this on Pages 3-4 and 3-5.

Look under the section "Changing the screen rotation" for Boot Screen. Whatever the Boot Screen is set to (the screen config with the * next to it), will be what the D100 starts up looking like.

I don't have a hobbs in my aeroplane, so I've set my boot screen to be 1/3 Time, so it's easy to make note of startup time.

The latest manual is here: http://www.dynonavionics.com/downloads/User_Manuals/EFIS-D100%20Pilot%27s%20User%20Guide.pdf

;)

Thanks! Ill ck that tomorrow....... by the way, since you did so well on that one, do you know the nav output type from the Garmin 430 is? They give you a choice of nema, aviation, airinc etc. Or does it auto recognize and display the CDI and nav data?

As you might of figured out, Im just setting mine up...so far so good.

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
We detect either NMEA or Aviation format output automatically by default. You can also explicitly set the serial port to look for NMEA, Aviation, or SL30 formats.

The 430's serial output needs to be set to Aviation output (it does not have NMEA data)