Display Engine Parameters on PFD

RV8Driver

Dear Dynon,

First of all, keep up the fantastic work that you do to make GA the leading edge platform for avionics. We are truly lucky to have a company like Dynon leading the way!!

I have one question/recommendation. I have a one screen installation of the Skyview and really like the 50/50 set-up of the PFD and Moving map (especially now that 7.0 is coming), but I am uncomfortable not monitoring some engine parameters while flying. Therefore, I am almost always in the 40/20/40 view to monitor the engine and fuel state. Is there a way to display just a few engine parameters on the 50% and 100% views of the PFD? I really would like to see just a digital readout of the MAP and RPM and maybe a bonus of Total fuel when the PFD is in 50% and 100% views. Maybe even make it the pilot's choice of what subset of engine parameters to display on the PFD.
Thanks again for a great product.

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
Thanks for the nice words! There isn't a way to get exactly what you're after, unfortunately. One of the challenges is finding space on the PFD page where something else doesn't live some other time.