DSAB Problems

boehmda

I just installed and wired my roll servo to the D10A (5.1.1). Then I tried to configure the DSAB menu and received the message "DSAB could not be configured" "error code 3" "Contact Dynon Support".

What did I wrong?

Daniel
Lancair 360
HB-YMF

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Error 3 is either at least one piece of hardware not being on the latest firmware version, or, it can be a hardware failure. Use a combination of the DSAB STATUS menu and the Dynon Support Program's "detect firmware version" function to figure out if there is some component that needs to be upgraded.

boehmda

I tried to update the system, but did not get a result. Errors see attachment.

Last Sunday I did a backup of the unit with the same cable and notebook as today and it worked as expected.

Daniel

Attachments

• 090728.pdf
    20.4 KB · Views: 176

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
It sounds like we'll need to take a look at your unit - give us a call at 425-402-0433 or an email at support@dynonavionics.com

boehmda

I had the D10A by the end of last year shipped back and you repaired the unit.

Yesterday I found the time and the temperature to connect the servo again. I checked all the connections before I tried to configure the DSAB bus.

Unfortunately the unit could not find another device at the network. I do not know what it could be. Do you have any suggestions?

My unit has the version 5.3 (I had 5.2 for the first try). The servos never connected until now.

Regards Daniel

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Sorry for missing your last post. It's either a wiring issue to the servo, or perhaps an issue with the servo itself. It sounds like we've had your EFIS back, though I can't find an RMA to look and see what we found. You might give us a call at 425-402-0433 to get into it a little deeper directly with tech support.

boehmda

After the advice I got at the exhibition AERO in Germany, I connected the servo with new wires next to the EFIS.

My fault was, that I did mix up GND and PWR.... before, when I tested the assambly, I checked only the voltage, but did not check the polarity.. :-/

And now everthing works well! :)

Daniel