EFIS D10A screen rotation with v5.4?

ChiefPilot

Does the D10A still retain the ability to display EMS & fuel pages with the v5.4 firmware? After installing v5.4, pressing and holding button six as called out in the pilots guide does nothing - it toggles to the HSI or EFIS page upon release.

Thanks!

ChiefPilot

I don't have a menu item within the setup pages for this; the EMS does, but not the EFIS. Should there be a similar item for the EFIS as well?

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
It appears you are looking at the wrong setup page. Press and hold the #6 button (right most), and you see the screen rotation setup page. You can then choose the default page as well as which pages appear in the rotation.

ChiefPilot

It appears you are looking at the wrong setup page. Press and hold the #6 button (right most), and you see the screen rotation setup page. You can then choose the default page as well as which pages appear in the rotation.

Thanks, but when I do this nothing happens - I've held it down for over a minute (timed) with no activity on the display. When I release the button - no matter how long I have held it down for - it cycles to the HSI (or back to the EFIS if the HSI was being displayed).

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Sounds like a bad button or some other issue. Please contact support at 425-402-0433, support@dynonavionics.com to troubleshoot further.